Created in 1999 by Bernard Fixot, XO EDITIONS publish works geared toward a mass-market audience.
Our vocation and editorial policy are altogether simple and ambitious.
We aim at addressing the widest possible audience with the goal of optimizing sales, both in France and abroad through foreign licenses.
We (15 to 25 titles per year) so as to give a maximum of attention and means to each and every work.
allowing us to discover new talents and put French authors back at the top of bestseller lists around the world. We develop major resources for marketing and promotion, and innovative, tailor-made campaigns designed for each launch.
In 19 years we published 435 titles, 307 made it on the best-seller lists, 221 have been widely sold abroad.
Here is a list of the major authors published by XO:
- Fiction: Bernard Minier, Nicolas Beuglet, Xavier Muller, Guillaume Musso, Nicolas d’Estienne d’Orves, Christian Jacq, Mireille Calmel, Nicolas Vanier, José Frèches, Cyril Massarotto, Gilbert Bordes, Romain Sardou
- Biographies: Max Gallo, Charles Napoléon
- Autobiographies: Marek Halter, Gerard Depardieu, Ingrid Betancourt, Farah Pahlavi, Tarita Brando, Nana Mouskouri, Sylvie Vartan, Mireille Darc, Jean-Claude Brialy
- Political essays: Emmanuel Macron, Nicolas Sarkozy, Luc Ferry, Jacques Attali, Christine Ockrent
- Testimonies: Mike Horn, Kouame, Sébastien Destremeau, Edouard & Mathilde Cortès
- Health/Wellness: Nadia Volf, Elizabeth Teissier, Nitya Varnes,
- YA fiction: Sophie Audouin Mamikonian (Tara Duncan), Anne Plichota & Cendrine Wolf (Oksa Pollock, Susan Hopper)
Contact us :